The Rich Rock provides Free Shipping on all Local orders and International orders that are over the spend of SGD 499. We work closely with UPS and Singpost in ensuring that all shipments are delivered securely and in a timely fashion.
Once your order is shipped, you will automatically be e-mailed tracking information. Please note that all packages shipped from The Rich Rock will require an adult signature upon receipt, so please ensure you track your package(s) closely and ensure that an adult will be available to sign for the package(s). However this may differ for deliveries outside of TRR SolidRock collection.
Approximate Ship Times (Economy Ship)
Asia and Australasia: 2 - 5 business days,
North America & Europe: 2 - 10 business days.
Please note that the above ship times are approximations and considering that destinations are in the main cities, these times may vary according to factors such as customs clearance, occasional courier delays, and inclement weather.
Schedules for Services
- Engraving schedule: 2 additional business days.
- Resizing schedule: 4 additional business days. (Please refer to "TRR Services" for other resizing service schedules)
- Certification schedule: 2 additional business days. (Please note that this is free of charge for items above SGD 700.)
- Bespoke schedule: 10 – 25 additional business days, depending on the complexity of jewellery design.
- Re-crafting an existing piece of jewellery: 10 – 15 additional business days.
If engraving, resizing and certification are all required (for calculating your approximate delivery date) please use only the service with the longest scheduled days.
How To Calculate Your Approximate Delivery Date
- Order processing once payment is successfully received: 2 business days
- Resizing : 4 business days
- Certification: 2 business days
- Delivery time (using the example of UK): max 10 business days
- Grand Total: 16 business days. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, and any public holidays observed by Singapore.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
International Orders may be subject to customs, duties and taxes imposed by customs of destination countries. It is typically the responsibility of the recipient to clear customs and pay for these charges. To ensure that your order is as smooth and hassle free as possible, The Rich Rock will collect the duties and taxes at check out, clear all customs and absorb any disbursement fees for these countries listed below.
Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Norway and United States
If your country is not listed in the list mentioned above, you will have to be the importer of record for the delivery and be responsible for all custom clearance and charges. For more information on these fees, please kindly contact your local customs office.
The Rich Rock reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions without notice or liability to any party.